Hi everyone, so now im going to talk about a photo that i really like, it is not the best photo but it has a funny story... So, i took this photo last week i think wednesday. This picture shows my cat, Nala she was waiting for me for food while i was painting in my studio, and she didn`t stop demanding me for food (she`s really hungry) I think i spoil her too much. I love this photo because you can see in her face saying -nacho i want my food now, please hurry up im very hungry!!馃槨馃槨 but at the same time you can see how big she is and her cute belly 馃挏馃挏 I really love my cat Nala this month my sister and my mom travelled to Spain, so i was in charge of my house with Nala. Because of that me and my cat are now more close, she always sleep with me on my feet.
Well I have to say that i am a member of Christopher Nolan fan club to... but i must to say that my favorite movies is Batman : The Dark Night. This movie is $%#@ amaizing! I don´t like Batman because he is a dog of the police (i like dog but, you know the reference) but I really love The Joker and Heath Ledger he was a really good actor that move on in another level the character Joker the moves, the faces, the voice all of him makes me sick (in a good way...) the scene thath joker go away at the Hospital and then he explode it that one of the most epic scene i had never seen beacuse is a one take scene, all in one. i think all of us want to be like the joker at least one time in life,i mean like be really free, creat chaos, makes great apparitions, and have fun! haha, but of course all of this if we dont hurt other people... I remember after seen the movie,wait for halloween only for costume like the joker and can act like him haha

nala is so beautiful, she is a chubby cat
ResponderEliminar