Ir al contenido principal

LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB.

 Okey my friendos today i have to write about a very dificult thing, that it.... the future, haha.

im going to write about two posibilites, how i imagine my perfect future, and how the live gona eat me haha.

the first  "the good future", in this future i can live of my work, im an artist! i do workshop of paintings in my atellier meanwhile i do my paintings and pottery. Sometimes i travel to others cities and country do exhibitions  and workshop, i can see the work of others artist. the salary is good but is weird, i have to know how to spend good the money because is not constantly sometimes is really good salary and somtimes i have to save the month with others month but all is saving and dose the money. i want go to japan to study better the pottery, always learning new things.

in my other future i can´t live of my paintings and potterys, i have to do another thing to live, the Chilean state doesn´t appraise the art, and yes i still live happy but not with the job that i want (is so dificult).

maybe i found another job that´s make me happy i don´t know but the future is an adventure and im going to live my life with all my strenght.

THANKS FOR READING! IM A ROMANTIC TRAVELLER! 

Comentarios

  1. i hope you can work in the things you like the most and travel the hole world my freend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My bestofriendo, it is difficult to be an artist in chile :( but we will it with sweat and tears :')

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you will make it, you are an incredible artist my friend! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario