Ir al contenido principal

LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 4): THE BEST HOLIDAYS

 So for this blog im going to talk about my best Holiday. I think the best holyday was in the summer of 2018 with my girlfriend we decided to traveler togheter to another country so we chose Perú and Ecuador 

The first place we visited was Lima, there we eaten a delicious food for me one of the best food that i ever eaten and also we seen my uncle Rafael. Then we went to Mancora, this is a beach in north Perú a lot of travelers went to partied. Then we went to Ecuador and we went to "Montañita" is a beautiful tropical beach  like  but also with a lot of partied so we really enjoyed with a lot of people not so far to Montañita  we founded "Los Frailes" is a beach an also is a paradise there didn´t had people so we can relax there. 

Our final place was "Cuenca" that is a beautiful city like Cusco (Peru) and there had gifted for my ancestors beacuse we seen  a painture of one of my favorite painters in the world that is Luc Tuymans, i didnt knew but in Cue

nca had the Bienal of Visual Arts and i seen in lived the painture of Tuymans.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario