Ir al contenido principal

LEVEL 4 / POST 7 (WEEK 9): THEMED / FREE POST

Hi everyone :) so today im going to talk about my favorite food : Spanish Tortilla 馃構馃槏so, the Spanish tortilla is a traditional food in Spain. the Spanish trotilla is made with potatoes, onions and eggs, yes ingredient very easy to fin, but is very dificult to do well. For do the tortilla you need to cut potatos in ver small pieces and fries, then when the potatos is redy you brown the onions, and you mix everything in a recipent with the eggs, after that yo have to put all in a frying  pan and the magic happens, well only if you are a good chef.

I love this recipe because is a family recipe from my grandmother who was exiled of spain in the Franco´s dictatorship, all of my family love the Spanish torilla and we fight for a slice 馃槀.

I think that if you eat Tortilla every day you going get fat, but is a delicious recipe and you eat in slice, if you are lucky you grandmother make a Spanish tortilla only for you in your birthday, so only one day at year yo can felt unhealthy馃槀馃槀.

only me and my grandmother knows how to make the real Spain tortilla 馃懡馃槜馃槒


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario