Ir al contenido principal

LEVEL 4 / POST 8 (WEEK 11): SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 So i have to talk about my summer holiday, and i don´t know what im going to do but i think is always the same vacations, i have to do with my mom's family, and with my dad´s family.

so with my mom i used to go to the beach, we have a house and with stay in that place every single summer holidays, i like to do paintings and pottery  in the beach with my family. i like to eat fish and do spanish dishes like paella.

with my dad i used to go to Bulnes there is where my  grandmother lives i like to stay in the field with my grandmother and my little brothers (7 years old and 3 years old ). i like to ear corncake and empanadas i love chilean food by my grandmother hands.

i like to do painting and talk a lot with my grandma because i can´t see she the rest of the year.

Comentarios